Lighting choices

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just set up.my 31x31x15 tank, I broke down my JBJ AIO, I Currently have a AI Prime HD but am thinking about doing a T5 Hybrid coupled with the AI or this light. Mostly I only have softies I have a few hammers, but I want to get into SPS and clams, just whatever I want to put into Display. Suggestions please
Giesemann VerVve LED Fixture (Master w/ Bluetooth)

20190915_173009.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new