Lighting Combo Question.

TaylorPilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
1,487
Reaction score
1,280
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you had a system running a 250 DE Metal Halide, and a single T5 color, what would they be?

I am thinking I may try a Ushio 20,000k MH with Pure Actinic T5. Any other suggestions?
 
No one buys MH bulbs anymore?! LOL

I was also looking into the Geisemann Megachrome Coral (14,500K) or Crystal (17,500K)bulbs.
 
I had a similar question, but with 2 bulbs. I have a LED light currently I am going to supplement and I was thinking ATI bulbs, Coral Plus and Blue Plus.
 
I run Phoenix 14Ks and ATI Blue+, though I like the mix of blue + and coral + a bit better.
 
My setup actually has 2 T5 bulbs, but I am afraid they won't mix well being on opposite sides of the MH reflector.
 
I think I will go with the blue +, I kind of want to try the megachrome 17,500K bulb by itself to see how blue it is make sure it won't be too blue. I've never tried one, but always want to try new things. With a $20 premium of course. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new