Lighting\coral questions

Welcome to our little piece of the reef!
you light will be good for softies, LPS ( hammers, duncans, blastos, ect) and maybe some easy SPS when you are ready.
you have a great looking tank so far. Can't wait to see what you put in it.

Welcome!!!
f127426c616cd57d67c79dfda815c596.gif
Thank you! I'm leaning toward doing a Zoa Garden. but I do love hammers so I will consider it!
 
I dont know if you’re looking for something ”different” or not, but why not max out at 3 and get a couple of ocellaris or percula clowns? They stay relatively small, are colorful and out in the open usually most of the time.
I have thought about clowns, great option for sure but I'm leaning toward something a little different. Maybe a basslet/pygmy wrasse or some type of cardinal fish that is not a bangeye. (I would only pick one out of the 3 to go in my tank and maybe one more smaller fish to max at 3)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new