Lighting Decision

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marquiseo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2013
Messages
2,003
Reaction score
733
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be upgrading from 50 gal cube to a 68 Gal Cadlights Vera which means I will need to sell my old lighting fixture for a new one. I was considering just getting another ATI 8x36W Dimmable but a lot of other things started coming into consideration, I hate replacing the T5 bulbs but I do like the results. I am considering LEDs as well so please help me decide.


Giesemann Matrixx ii (in Black) 6 Bulb 36"
Matrixx%20II%20silber_4_RGB%20kl.jpg

Matrixx%20II_weiss_2_RGB%20kl.jpg


(2) Hydra 52 HD (in Black)
Hydra52HD.jpg


Any comments on each?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new