• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lighting equipment for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter lcashman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lcashman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
86
Reaction score
4
Location
Central Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four 250w coralvue electronic ballasts for sale/trade. Three of the ballasts were purchased new in Jan 2012 and I'm not sure on the exact age of the last ballast. I have the wiring for each of the ballasts to a reflector.

- $40 each for the newer ballasts
- $30 for the older ballast

Also have a lumenbright mini reflector (SE).
- $25 for the reflector

Prices do not include shipping.
I would estimate ~$10 for shipping a ballast or multiple ballasts as long as I can fit them into one box.
The reflector probably would be ~$15-20 to ship due to the large size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new