Lighting experts/builders need your help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lviva003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lviva003

Just Zoas
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
437
Reaction score
32
Location
M.I.A
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I currently have a reefbreeders 24'' over my tank. My tank is going to be 2 years old and even though I've had decent growth I think I can get better growth if I supplemented some t5's. I was thinking of adding two T5's bulbs on the side of my reefbreeders. Unfortunately, I have no experience with lighting. I just wanted to know if someone can break down for me what I need exactly to complete my project. I've tried to google it, but I do not know where to begin.

Thanks!! =)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new