Lighting for 30” deep tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter K Rob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

K Rob

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Logan, UT
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m setting up a new 150 gallon reef tank. Planning to keep a mixed reef. I’m considering the XR30 pros or the AI Edge 68Hd. Any thoughts on either of these or something else I should consider?
 
Xr30’s better IMO
Combine that with t5 or led bars and you’ll grow anything
Literally a cheat code
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new