Lighting for Nuvo 40 users

prime-hd-1.jpg
 
I use to have the Kessil 360WE for few months, great light but I didn't like the sunrise-sunset mode using the controller.
So I sold it and I got the Maxspect Ethreal so far I love it and my corals like it.

IMG_1949.jpg


IMG_2167.jpg
 
Brown algae doesn't mean the light is reaching to the bottom that is just due to the new tank cycle.
 
This was my first choice but the one I received did not work- I strongly believed amazon sent me a used unit.

I think most of the reviews on amazons listing say this or maybe they're refurbished or something. I remember originally getting scared off from the Prime because of those reviews. The ones on BRS are much better. Obviously we all love Prime shipping but I'm hesitant to get reefing supplies from Amazon.
 
I think most of the reviews on amazons listing say this or maybe they're refurbished or something. I remember originally getting scared off from the Prime because of those reviews. The ones on BRS are much better. Obviously we all love Prime shipping but I'm hesitant to get reefing supplies from Amazon.
When in doubt, @Bulk Reef Supply is here to help!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new