Lighting for UNS 60A

Endless_Kimchi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Location
Woodbridge
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help with finding a good light🙃🐟🪸🪸
  • Dimensions (LxWxH): 23.62" x 14.17" x 14.17"
  • Mixed Reef leaning little more towards sps
  • price doesn't matter
I was thinking of Uno 2.1 pro or Meridian 11 or Radion xr15 pro/blue

Thank you!
 
Other light recommendations other than the ones I listed are ok too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new