lighting i have tank 90*45*45

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
**Hello everyone,**
‏I have a 90x45x45 cm tank, and I recently purchased a **Radion XR30 Pro G5** light. I would appreciate it if you could share a good lighting schedule with me to ensure my corals have great color and growth. All my corals are LPS.

‏Thank you in advance for your help!
 
Welcome to R2R!
I don't have any experience with the Radions. But hopefully someone will chime in with info
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
 
Hello and welcome.

My old tank, (dimensions were 36” X 24” X 20”) had 2 XR 15’s mounted 10 “ from the water surface. I kept mainly LPS and softies. I used the preset AB+ at an intensity of 55%. Everything seemed happy.
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new