Lighting layout dilemma

Ok I didn't realize you had them already

Is this an SPS build? Is the tank rimless (meaning are the braces glass or black plactic?)
Yeah, mixed reef but SPS heavy. Braces are black plastic.
 
I imagine most of the rock work will be in the center of the tank, I would probably run two in the middle parallel and one each perpendicular on the ends. You can always add more later if you need to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new