Lighting maxima in new tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter blurry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blurry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
388
Reaction score
67
Location
Jordan NY (in-between Rochester and Syracuse)
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved the maxima from a 72 gallon to a 120. I was lighting the 72 with 6 T5s, the 120 is lit by the same fixture with an additional 2 T5s.

(3) ATI Blue+ (2) Geissman 15K AquaBlues (1) KZ Fiji Purples (2) Current attinics - waiting of new atinics to arrive next week.

The maxima is sitting on the sand bed - is the clam getting enough light? should I be spot feeding once a week? if so what is recommended?

thanks!
 
How deep is the tank?

I wouldn't worry about spot feeding it.

I have my maxima's on the sand in my 75g with 4 bulbs of T5 right now but plan on adding 2 more soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new