Lighting opinion needed

Mykesocalreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
475
Reaction score
380
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 led fixtures. I believe the brand is Ecoray. Im looking to accent with a two bulb T5 fixture. I am looking into what would be the best two bulb combo to accent the LED's they are only white and blue. Im looking into ATI bulbs. It is a mixed reef with a nem. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
 
Thanks for the reply! I ordered before your reply. I went with coral and purple plus. Hopefully that will highlight the corals as well as give some better growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new