Jul 22, 2015 #1 F FuzzySPS Community Member View Badges Joined Jul 4, 2015 Messages 95 Reaction score 27 What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 What is your lighting of choice?
Jul 22, 2015 #2 BryanS4 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Dec 1, 2014 Messages 701 Reaction score 374 Location Hernando Beach, FL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Other for me. I run a combo of LED's and T5's. I was seeing great growth under the LED's alone, but it has picked up even more and the colors have also improved since adding the supplemental T5's.
Other for me. I run a combo of LED's and T5's. I was seeing great growth under the LED's alone, but it has picked up even more and the colors have also improved since adding the supplemental T5's.
Jul 22, 2015 #3 143MPCo ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month CTARS Member R2R App User Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Reef Squad Emeritus Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 6,721 Reaction score 7,094 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 SPS, MH w/t5 all the way.
Jul 22, 2015 #4 reefndude Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 19, 2013 Messages 1,328 Reaction score 563 Location Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 T5's with led strips