Lighting question

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenshinH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenshinH

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Location
lone star
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is a 30" double t5ho too much light for a 37gal (30x12x24) tank with soft corals? My tank is not yet set up, I'm still gathering equipment, I found a good deal at CL for a 30" double t5ho, I don't know the brand it has 2 small fans at each end. Need your opinion before I pick up the fixture, thanks !
 
Well I'm used to low light set up (planted tanks) not familiar with soft corals lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new