Lighting Recommendation for 60 gal cube tank

UragonReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Manila
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post in this forum. Currently, as the title suggests I'm looking for a budget reef light for my 60 gal cube tank (24" x 24" x 24")
My tank is FOWLR for now but I want to start a mixed reef tank soon. Also, I live in the Philippines which makes my options a bit narrower.

My options are:

Micmol Thor X
Maxspect Jump L165

Although those are my options please feel free to suggest others.

Thank you.
 
Two of the Maxspect Jumps 65w's would probably be just fine at lighting that tank for everything.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new