Lighting recommendations for NEMS

Mbrollins2201

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Canton, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

While I’ve been in this hobby for a while, I’ve never had and anemones until lately. Now I’m obsessed! I have 2 tanks, and between the 2, 2 LTA’s, a GBTA, and a RBTA. I think the BT are fading or bleaching. My water parameters are great, but I don’t think they are getting the lighting they need. I have the Current brand LED’s that ramp up/down but they are only the blue and white. I’m thoroughly confused with PAR, watts, spectrums, T5’s vs. radon’s vs. LED’s, and the more I read, the more confused I get. Can someone please dumb this down for me and recommend a good light that won’t break the bank and comes preset? Not asking much am I!! I have a 90 gal and a 40 gal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new