Lighting schedule for t5 hybrid

I run my T5 bulbs11-6, just the front two blue+ for visual appeal. Radions go from 10 am to 9 pm.
A344812A-92E2-4958-BC82-1320AD37CDE3.jpeg
 
A36E726F-4A91-4563-B81B-5F5525FA47F1.jpeg

Update I had to unplug one side of t5 I was running a c+ made Dino’s explode uv going in now
 
I run two ATI Blue Plus and two ATI Coral Plus. LED's are two Prime 16HD and a Hydra 32.
I just got a hybrid t5 fixture. What is the are you running the hydra at. Do you have a picture of what the colors you are running.
 
I just got a hybrid t5 fixture. What is the are you running the hydra at. Do you have a picture of what the colors you are running.
I've since moved up to 120g long with a 60" T5 Hybrid, same bulb combo, two Hydra 32s and two Prime 16s. The Leds I run the Saxby setting on them. Here is a video of the tank. Its shows colors pretty accurate, a crisp white. I always liked the 10k MH look I had back in the 90's.
 
I've since moved up to 120g long with a 60" T5 Hybrid, same bulb combo, two Hydra 32s and two Prime 16s. The Leds I run the Saxby setting on them. Here is a video of the tank. Its shows colors pretty accurate, a crisp white. I always liked the 10k MH look I had back in the 90's.
Do you run the LEDs at 100% or lower
 
Screenshot_20240902_111438_myAI.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new