Lighting suggested for 48" fixture

Dragonreef202

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2012
Messages
677
Reaction score
574
Location
Washington, DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 48" 4 bulb with 2 250w Mh combo fixture. Bought it used so I'm looking to replace the bulbs was wondering what kinds of bulbs should I get to show colors from my corals. I'm not sure if I should get a more blue Mh bulb or get more blue with the t-5 bulbs. The bulbs that's in it seem to be to white for me it doesn't show colors off . I believe the fixture is a reef odyssey thanks
 
Last edited:
Ok thanks I'll give that a try will that take away the white that the tank have. It's only when the my lights come on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new