Lighting suggestions for a WB Peninsula Mini 25

  • Thread starter Thread starter LgTas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LgTas

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2020
Messages
551
Reaction score
515
Location
Tasmania
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to get decent coverage across most of the tank without compromising the look and getting a ton of shadows.

I don't want to break the bank either. Was looking at the noopsyche but not sure if you can mount it so it's running parallel with the mount ?
 
My bad! Totally missed this. I did end up going with the Noopsyche and it's been perfect so thank you!
 
I started off with a Zetlight 1201 in my WB25. I never bought it but you can additionally by a night/day controller.
AI Prime 16HD is pretty good and was recommended to me. Red Sea have the ReefLED 50. But I may as well go all out and buy an XR15 or XR30, I mean the XR15 is basically Ecotech's version of the AI16HD or Red Sea ReefLED 50.
I already run a VorTech MP10 so it makes sense now to just stick with Mobius WIFI and tunability with Ecotech.
I was torn between buying two AI16HD's or two ReefLED 50's but I think a Radeon XR30 is my best bet.
Then I can go full buildtard and kit a WB25 out with like the best of the best. Plumb an external S2 Vectra up so I can dial in my sump flow. And then I'm pretty much set for flow and lighting all on the same App.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new