Lighting Suggestions

jgabbsxx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
133
Reaction score
90
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

I have a 40g tank mainly with LPS & a Nem right now. I currently have a Fluval Marine 3.0 light in there that I have no problems with, but I am ready to upgrade my light! I have my eyes on the AI Prime 16h & the AI Blade Grow/Glow but I am open to options. I really just want opinions on which lights everyone has had success with between those and even others.

Thanks!
 
I personally have Current USA Orbit IC Pro's on my 40 Gal AIO and have ever since I started this tank. I did add Reef Bright atinics but that was just for more pop. The Currents can intergrate with their wave pumps and return pumps also. I can control it all from 1 app. I like that about current. Alot of folks giver Current guff about not being good or bright enough BUT, I have a mixed reef with alot of LPS and softies and everything has grown really well with these lights.
Current is pretty cost effective also. I would recommend checking them out on saltwateraquarium.com

20230920_165214.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new