Lighting Suggestions

BigBoi5680

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank was last setup as the "main display" in my apartment, now that I'm in a house I am setting it up in the bedroom. Its a 24x24x30 Deep Blue Professional.

It had an Aquatic Life hybrid and a Gen 2 XR15 lighting it. My concern is, that with it being in the bedroom that is going to be a massive light spill during lighting cycles and I'm not sure that is what I want in there. Thoughts? Suggestions?

IMG_9514.jpg IMG_9516.jpg IMG_9517.jpg

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha, I have the exact same tank and a Radion Pro 15... The spill isnt bad. Unless your using a Kessil your prob gonna get a degree of spill with most lights in such a narrow tank. Check out my build thread for examples (lights are prob at 30-40% currently).

Where did you get the stand?!?

OP
OP
B

BigBoi5680

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha, I have the exact same tank and a Radion Pro 15... The spill isnt bad. Unless your using a Kessil your prob gonna get a degree of spill with most lights in such a narrow tank. Check out my build thread for examples (lights are prob at 30-40% currently).

Where did you get the stand?!?
It came with it, it is Deep Blue as well

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back