Lighting Suggestions

BigBoi5680

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
57
Reaction score
19
Location
Memphis, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank was last setup as the "main display" in my apartment, now that I'm in a house I am setting it up in the bedroom. Its a 24x24x30 Deep Blue Professional.

It had an Aquatic Life hybrid and a Gen 2 XR15 lighting it. My concern is, that with it being in the bedroom that is going to be a massive light spill during lighting cycles and I'm not sure that is what I want in there. Thoughts? Suggestions?

IMG_9514.jpg IMG_9516.jpg IMG_9517.jpg
 
Ha, I have the exact same tank and a Radion Pro 15... The spill isnt bad. Unless your using a Kessil your prob gonna get a degree of spill with most lights in such a narrow tank. Check out my build thread for examples (lights are prob at 30-40% currently).

Where did you get the stand?!?
 
Ha, I have the exact same tank and a Radion Pro 15... The spill isnt bad. Unless your using a Kessil your prob gonna get a degree of spill with most lights in such a narrow tank. Check out my build thread for examples (lights are prob at 30-40% currently).

Where did you get the stand?!?
It came with it, it is Deep Blue as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new