Lighting

reefaer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a fluvial marine spectrum led light. The different light modes it has are Cold white, blue, Purple, Cyan And pink. During day light I have it set on 50% Pink, 50% cyan, 76% blue,62% purple and 35% cold white. I don’t know if these are the correct levels but if not please tell me what each color should have it’s intensity on. Thanks

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a fluvial marine spectrum led light. The different light modes it has are Cold white, blue, Purple, Cyan And pink. During day light I have it set on 50% Pink, 50% cyan, 76% blue,62% purple and 35% cold white. I don’t know if these are the correct levels but if not please tell me what each color should have it’s intensity on. Thanks

That depends entirely on what you're trying to do with it. If you just have fish in your tank - have it on whatever levels you think makes your fish look best. They don't care.

If you have corals... well, that depends on what corals you have, how big your tank is, and how big your light is.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 62 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back