Lighting

oldcodger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi I have a fluval evo 13.5 , I updated the light with an rs90 led. What I’m asking is does anybody have the same light as I’m trying to get the parameters right, it just seems no matter what I do the light looks to strong for the shallow tank. Any help would be great fully appreciated it has 4 channels fully adjustable.

Josh Will

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the limit output to set 4 channels at 50-80%. When you learn more about the controller, can try the program mode, to set your own channels value and time.

Attachments

• Limit output.jpg
    Limit output.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
O

oldcodger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the limit output to set 4 channels at 50-80%. When you learn more about the controller, can try the program mode, to set your own channels value and time.
Thanks Josh I will do that, do you use this light? If so what do you think of it? Thanks for your help Graeme

Nhjmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO that's a great light but way too much for a tank that small, how high is it mounted off top off water is another thing you'll want to look into.

Nhjmc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO setting this particular light set at 80% would be pretty strong for a 13.5 gallon tank.

Josh Will

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Josh I will do that, do you use this light? If so what do you think of it? Thanks for your help Graeme
I don't use the RS90, i have the 2 x t30, it is a 65gal reef tank. Nice light!

Back