Lightning Clown? ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sidjam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sidjam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Location
Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received this Maroon clownfish off an individual who had her for 4 years who said this was a lightning clownfish. I was looking at pictures of lightning clownfish and they are not really the same. Any ideas on the type?

0D74D6E8-74E8-4557-8F30-E51609AABB0B.jpeg E66D6F5B-EB23-44DD-89CD-7F0DDD1DC1B7.jpeg
 
Snowflake maroon, looks like she bites...;):)
 
I was thinking of trying to pair her with a male. Would another snowflake be best or would any maroon work?
 
any maroon could work,
would recommend 1/3 size ,and an acclimation box .
 
Thanks for the reply. I just bought an acclimation box so wish me luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new