Lightroom and Canon DSLR

  • Thread starter Thread starter GugsJr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GugsJr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
155
Reaction score
297
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone use a Canon DSLR and lightroom?

When I use a custom white balance and load my RAW files into Lightroom it loses the custom white balance


If I load it into the canon software it's fine. I've googled and found out it's the way lightroom and the canon software process custom white balances.

I'm curious if anyone here has any tips so I can use lightroom since the canon software is too cluttered.
 
I don't use a Canon, but I do use Lightroom with my Nikon. If you know what your custom WB settings are you can setup a job to automatically apply it to files as you import them.
 
I don't use a Canon, but I do use Lightroom with my Nikon. If you know what your custom WB settings are you can setup a job to automatically apply it to files as you import them.
I'll have to look up how to do this. I tried messing with the camera calibration settings but wasn't able to get it to match
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new