Lightroon users

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally upgraded from ps 5.5 to lightroom. I really do not the fact that I know nothing. It organizes everything differently and I am still earning how to export, develop and even crop.

Please share some tips so I don't go back to 5.5

Thanks

treylane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightroom has two main modes: Library and Develop, with the buttons to switch modes in the upper right corner of the screen. Library mode is for organizing your library into folders, making minor edits, cropping/rotating/etc. Develop mode is for focusing on a particular image and editing it to perfection, setting white balance and all that. Generally when working with multiple photos (move to folder, export, etc) you'll want to be in Library mode, and for single photo stuff, go into Develop mode.

I highly recommend going through Lightroom's built-in tutorials, they're pretty useful. I know it seems confusing at first, but it's an awesome tool.

OP
OP
mpoletti

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightroom has two main modes: Library and Develop, with the buttons to switch modes in the upper right corner of the screen. Library mode is for organizing your library into folders, making minor edits, cropping/rotating/etc. Develop mode is for focusing on a particular image and editing it to perfection, setting white balance and all that. Generally when working with multiple photos (move to folder, export, etc) you'll want to be in Library mode, and for single photo stuff, go into Develop mode.

I highly recommend going through Lightroom's built-in tutorials, they're pretty useful. I know it seems confusing at first, but it's an awesome tool.

Thank You Jessica.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back