josr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help the measurements of the aquarium are 150 long 60 wide 30 deep
the lights I plan to use are the red ReefLED50
thought of using 3 or 4 lights but I don't know if the radeon lights are better
and approximately what amount of radeo do I have to use?
or which lights are more recommended for frags

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I need help the measurements of the aquarium are 150 long 60 wide 30 deep
the lights I plan to use are the red ReefLED50
thought of using 3 or 4 lights but I don't know if the radeon lights are better
and approximately what amount of radeo do I have to use?
or which lights are more recommended for frags

Radionics is better and alternative would be 3 orphek OR3-150 (2 sky blue and one blue plus)

OP
OP
J

josr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would have to be the Radeon because in my country it is difficult to get a variety of lights. The Radeons that I have available are the 5th generation, there will be a lot of difference from generation 5 to generation 6. Which Radeon is better in my case, the pro or the blue? what amount of Radeon do I have to use and what sizes (xr15,xr30) thanks (I think having soft corals and hard corals probably not very demanding at first)

OP
OP
J

josr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

measurements of the aquarium length 160 cm, width 60 cm, height 34 cm.

Coral type probably mixed but mainly hard corals.

sorry for the tradition I'm using google translate.

The models that I would like to use are the following, but in the same way, if you recommend other models, I can consider them.

Radeon xr16 or xr30 blue gen6
Ati Straton
Philips coral care
Orphek Atlantik icon

1. What I am looking for is a reliable and long-lasting lamp that gives me the fewest problems of burned-out LEDs or burnt-out power sources or, in general, that all its hardware is reliable and, of course, that the brand's support is good in terms of guarantees.

2.He also looked for a lamp that would provide me with faster growth and better coloration.

3.I would also like to know if it is necessary to use bars in addition to the main lights and what types of bars and brands I can use if necessary, as well as reliable and durable bars.

4.I understand that the lights do not have to last a lifetime but I do not want to have to deal with unreliable lighting due to issues of difficulty in being able to replace it with a new one since in my country I have to bring them from the USA and I could have waiting times of a month approximately for that reason it has to be the most reliable lus possible.

OP
OP
J

josr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because, for example, the Orphek Atlantik icon I like because of the power they have and the possibilities of updating are very interesting but I have seen that previous models of the brand have flaws so that makes me doubt the quality

ati I know that it is a good brand like Philips and radion

at first I thought of using radion because it is what they use the most like in world wide corals or tidal gardens

but I saw that in tidal gardens they also use Atlantik icon.

For this review I find the Orphek Atlantik icon very interesting.

https://www.danireef.com/2022/02/01/orphek-atlantik-icon-in-our-danireef-lab-power-and-control/

Back