Lights Lights Lights let there be

nanoreefer19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let’s talk about lights. Cause I’m stuck on what I want to get and what direction to go. I’ve a got a 20g tall. I’be been watching a ton of YouTube videos from BRS and from other people. Also been reading up on some and certain functions. The plan with this tank is to have a small zoa garden, some hammers and duncans, and some acans and maybe something else. So here’s the lineup on what I’m thinking but I want y’all’s opinion.
1x Ai 26hd
2x Ai 16hd’s or 1 16hd (not sure)
2x Kessil 160’s
1x kessil 360x

been looking at others as well but give me y’all’s thoughts and opinions. Maybe 2 lights is overkill but that’s why I’m asking for y’all’s help.
There are just so many companies to choose from and so many different options it’s honestly hard to decide.

I really like Ai products cause I currently have a new Ai Nero3 powerhead and using Ai’s app is absolutely incredible and so easy to use and customizable to my tanks liking and needs.

TriggersAmuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a couple of AI Primes should do the trick. You *might* get away with just one, given you are talking moderate light species, but two would definitely work.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back