Lil Baby BTA......

  • Thread starter Thread starter bevo5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bevo5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2015
Messages
833
Reaction score
657
Location
Portland
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This guy appeared a few days ago and has been adding little tentacles ever since. I've got a ton of bigger guys in the tank, but I'm thinking maybe he got chopped off or something? I've never seen such a tiny little split. He's under 1in in size at the moment. But he found a safe little spot I guess.


IMG_5458.jpeg
 
Looks like it. They split rather quickly.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new