OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet setup may i ask what the tank costed you?

I got it barely used for a good price . The LFS drilled it but I decided against using it that way . He could not order another at the time but he quoted me 330.00 RR . I passed on a 93 too . So I took this one off his hands .

how tall is that stand. thinking of the 93 with the same stand

This is not a store bought stand . Home built 2x4 frame skinnned w trim parts . It is similar to the DD Monterey. It is 27 inches tall . It it slightly recessed . I can get the Octo 160 skimmer cup out with ease .I would advise 2 doors minimum . I can reach the bottom of the tank with no step stool.
HTH

I have a link so you can see the two of the four stands Perfecto makes for the 30 x 30 cube . There is a cheaper one called Ventura .

Perfecto Cube Tanks

Too bad u aren't local I know where u can get a slightly used 93 RR cube w/ welded black steel stand (not skinned ) for a good price . I passed on buying that one as I could not reach the bottom without using a step stool . I am a short person .

Last edited:
OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has it cleared up yet? Let's see some pics.

What happened to take it slow . NOT .

Left side pan .

3rdday003.jpg

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will prolly not add anymore rock . I love this Irian Jaya rock B . It is easy to play with .

Front Pan.. Yeah I know some critters are in already . I'll move them back if needed .

3rdday006.jpg

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last shot for now . TOP down view . MY mini bommie and large bommie/bonsai style . No rock is near any glass at all . Yes the back is free too.

3rdday005.jpg

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks B ,
I might move that lil bommie to the rear left. I can make another with hmm tyree war ,meteor shower .. keds reds and blue tubs etc ....
I gotta find some angels or baby breath type favia .. or MPOG>>>HINT ... HiNT .. LOL . Might be a bit since xmas is so near .. Maybe i'll skimp on some in law gifts >> .. tee he

tbdh20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think that lrg. bellus is going to allow you to have any other angels, she's a little testy.

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think that lrg. bellus is going to allow you to have any other angels, she's a little testy.

Testy my foot . She was fine till u made her into a killer Bellus (pardon the pun ) . What in the world were u feeding her ? LOL So the question is will a smalll multi color get along with small female bellus . I prefer the Bellus over the muticolor .

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B ,
Here u go .
The pole was completed and put in today . I moved everything over last night . I am still waiting on another t5 set . I plan to use them on the left and right side F-R for supplement . I took quick pic's . No close ups yet . No I did not cut the flow off . U can see the ripples on the surface . U cannot see the Vortex but I have it on the rear wall on the left side .

lightsup003.jpg

Just P&S with no tripod on Auto is why the pic's are crappy .

lightsup004.jpg

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Temp set back .Small Coraluve Issue

friedmogul001.jpg

My new lumenbright pendant , cv adj ballst and RL 20k bulb went on the fritz yesterday . I got it to refire on the second attempt the ballast started making funny sputtering and smoking sounds . So I unpluugged it and took it apart .
The wire was fused to ?? and fried . Look at the mogul . I don't even think it was grounded in there . There is nowhere for a ground to be . IMHO it should be grounded to the mogul holder that is metal after all .
I rewired it with a PFO mogul but it's a temp fix .

Glad I was home when it happened . Could have been way worse .

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude that is going to be HOT when those sps grow in!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 128 42.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 105 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 48 15.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back