LIMITED TIME: Become a R2R Partner Member TODAY! ($40,000+ In Prizes)

What most excites you about the Partner Drive?

• Getting the new R2R gear

Votes: 26 3.1%
  • The $38,000+ in Raffle Prizes

Votes: 103 12.1%
  • Helping fund the new R2R APP

Votes: 51 6.0%
  • The Sweet Animated Badge and perks

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE

Votes: 662 77.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partner 2022 Logo.jpg

Partner 22 Sponsors.jpg

click-here-to-join.png

$40,000+ IN PRIZES

I am pleased to announce the 9th Annual R2R Partner Membership Drive is now OPEN for a LIMITED time!

What is a R2R Partner Member?
R2R has many ways that people can support the community forum from being active, welcoming, buying from sponsors as well as financially and many other ways. Once a year we open up a special membership category we call the Partner Membership which allows the members a chance to invest into the forum and in return receive some special recognition, member perks, R2R swag and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $40,000)!

Your support also enables R2R to grow in various ways by giving us more capital to invest back into the forum for various projects, upgrades, site development and much more. This year we will be using funds raised to help us pay for our new IOS and Android App that is being developed! We are super thankful to all of our Partner Sponsors as well as all of you who choose to become a Partner Member!

Please Note: All members world wide are eligible for this partner membership and eligible to win partnership raffle prizes. All members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping for R2R gear and/or prizes if picked as a winner (livestock is excluded so please don't enter those raffles). If you are out of the United States we will contact you to pay any extra shipping fee!

What does it cost to become a Partner Member?
This year, like the last few years, we are going to offer two levels of partner memberships. There will be a Partner Membership that costs $125 Shipped and an UPGRADED Partner PLUS Membership that costs $250 Shipped. The biggest difference in the two levels of partnership is the amount of prize tickets you receive and extra R2R Swag!

What do Partner Members get in return for their support?
Each partner member will be able to enjoy some cool Reef2Reef Gear, Partner Member Perks for the year and to top it off you will also be given entry chances to WIN reef gear and gift certificates totaling over $36,000! THE MOST EVER! Once again, this year you get to CHOOSE where you want your prize chances to go and we will have individual winners for each prize. You can win more than one prize depending on where you use your tickets and the luck of the draw! It's your choice!

When, where and how will the Partner Member drawing take place?
The drawing will take place after the drive ends (sometime in October) and will be recorded (possibly live) and posted via video within the Reef2Reef Private Partner Forum in which all partner members will have access to. When you sign up to become a partner member you will choose where you want your prize tickets to go. We will email you your ticket numbers and place them in the prize box of your choosing just like you do at your local frag swaps or reef trade shows. Then we will pull the winning tickets from each box and record the results via video. We will contact all winners once the drawing is complete.

What are the prizes Partner Members can win?
You will have the opportunity to use your prize tickets where you feel would best suit what you want to try and win as well as your tank needs. You may also purchase additional tickets as well. There is over $40,000+ in prizes to give away! Check out this line up in no particular order:

How many prize tickets do Partner Members get and can we buy more?
Each Partner Member will be given 10 tickets (30 for Partner Plus) with your membership and will be given the option to purchase more if you choose to do so. AGAIN FOR THIS YEAR: You will tell us where you want your tickets to go for what prize(s) you want to try and win just like you do at a frag swap or aquarium show. We will email you your ticket numbers sometime before the LIVE drawing. You can purchase extra tickets here.

What R2R swag can Partner Members expect this year?
As usual we wanted to give you something nice and something that you could use more often than not. We heard some of your requests and we put together a few items we hope you will enjoy.

The following items are included in your Partnership Standard:
  • 10 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • R2R Embroidered Logo Comfort Crew Sweatshirt
  • R2R Logo Cork Bottom Ceramic Mug with Insulated Lid
  • R2R Holographic Tank Sticker (7+")
  • Diseases Of Aquarium Animals PDF Book by Jay Hemdal (283 pages)
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Account Upgrade
  • Reef2Reef Partner Member Animated Badge
  • First Beta Access to the New R2R App Once It Is Ready For Testing
The following items are included in your Partner PLUS+ Upgraded Membership:
  • 30 Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • R2R Embroidered Logo North Face Canyon Flats Fleece Jacket
  • First Beta Access to the New R2R App Once It Is Ready For Testing
What are the extra account perks for becoming a Partner Member?

Partner2022final.png

• NEW R2R APP Beta User (first look, first access)
  • Spiffy Animated Partner Member Badge (see mine)
  • Access to the Private Partner Only Forum
  • Time limit on editing own posts: Unlimited
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Signature: Can now have up to 3 links in signature
  • Custom Profile Covers
  • Custom Username Color
  • New partners will have their account upgraded once we process your upgrade
When will your account be upgraded to Partner Member?
Once you have signed up to be a Partner member and we process the order on our end we will approve your account to be upgraded. Due to the amount of members we must process sometimes this upgrade can take several days. That being said we try to update everyone each day unless you upgrade on the weekend.

When does our R2R Partner Swag ship to us?
Reef Gear will start shipping at the close of the drive. Swag items are custom ordered based on individual sizes so please allow time for the drive to end, the order to be made and received, and then shipped to you.

When will I get my Partner ticket numbers?
Around the end of the Partner drive we will assign ticket numbers to each partner member and then send an email that will detail all of your numbers along with details about when the drawing will be etc.. That will be sometime around mid-October so please be patient!

Please note: Only enter an address that will still be a good address for you in October/November.
Please note: We will only be accepting partner members for a limited time so join today.

click-here-to-join.png
Become a Partner Member Here

A few important links:
Partner Home Page 1200x150.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The following is a list of this years prizes. You will be able to pick what prize(s) you want to try and win. Your ticket numbers will be placed in the ticket box of the prize of your choosing and you will be emailed the ticket numbers prior to the announcement of the video drawing. Please see the first post for more details!

There will be 49 total winners. Each sponsor/bulletin represents 1 prize box. There will be 24 prize boxes that we will pick 49 winners from. (51 total winners, 2 winners will be pulled as an early bird contest winner)

Thanks again to our fantastic Prize Sponsors!

partner sponsor logos 2023.jpg

**There is no purchase necessary to be entered to win. In order to get your free entry please send a postcard by Nov. 1st 2022 to Reef2Reef, PO. Box 357, Chickamauga Ga. 30707 with your full name, address, phone number, email address and member name. All incomplete entries will be discarded. No confirmation emails will be sent. If your number is drawn for a prize then we will contact you to claim the prize. One free entry per member age 18 and older.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Partner Swag Item Details

All Partner Levels come with the following swag:
  • Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
CREW SWEATSHORT PARTNER .jpg

partner mug.jpg

partner sticker.jpg

book.jpg

Main_1(1).gif

All Partner PLUS+ Memberships come with the above and following swag items:
  • Extra Prize Raffle Tickets (you choose what prizes you want to try and win)
  • R2R Embroidered Logo North Face Canyon Flats Fleece Jacket (men's or women's)
Mens NorthFace Partner.jpg

Ladies NorthFace Partner.jpg

** If there is supply chain issue with the North Face Canyon Jacket it will be replaced with a similar North Face style**

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
THE DRIVE IS NOW OPEN!

I will update this thread and first post with actual swag item photos as they come in! We have some items coming in this week!

Thank you!

UPDATE: Here is a real image of The North Face jacket for men and women.

Got some swag samples in! Missing the sweatshirt though! Very impressed with the quality and I know you will be too!

Men's Jacket

swag7.jpg

Ladies Jacket

swag6.jpg

Men's Jacket

swag4.jpg

swag1.jpg

Ladies and Men's jacket together.

swag3.jpg

swag5.jpg

swag2.jpg

1661981978865.png

Women

1661982080612.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm pretty excited about this book written by our very own @Jay Hemdal being included in this year's drive!
book.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree for the drawing- Ecotech for example, are you drawing to receive 2 XR15 and 2 Hydra’s.

or 2 XR15’s and another drawing for the 2 Hydra’s?

Or 4 total drawings? One for each light?

The total value makes it seem like one drawing to receive all 4 lights? Being the total value to the winner.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree for the drawing- Ecotech for example, are you drawing to receive 2 XR15 and 2 Hydra’s.

or 2 XR15’s and another drawing for the 2 Hydra’s?

Or 4 total drawings? One for each light?

The total value makes it seem like one drawing to receive all 4 lights? Being the total value to the winner.
Agree, wording is muddy... Even for gift cards.

SBB Corals - (4) 500 Gift Cards - $2000 Value

I'm confident it's 4 total drawings at 500 value each, but that $2k value at the end makes it very unclear overall & you can't even use them to try to decipher the other listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 94 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back