• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lineatus wrasse

fyler83

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2017
Messages
246
Reaction score
97
Location
Hainesport
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Lineatus wrasse. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
I have one or I would’ve bought it , I’m surprised it hasn’t been sold yet , SWEET DEAL!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new