Lions & seahorses

  • Thread starter Thread starter Colton.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Colton.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
197
Reaction score
89
Location
Joplin
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a species of lionfish I can keep with Hippocampus comes aka tigertail seahorses?
If so what & when to feel him?
 
Is there a species of lionfish I can keep with Hippocampus comes aka tigertail seahorses?
If so what & when to feel him?
I think that is a very bad idea.... LOL

sir david attenborough wildlife GIF by BBC America
 
Upvote 1

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new