Liquagen

Dragonboas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2020
Messages
75
Reaction score
24
Location
SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please remove if not allowed, not sure where else to ask this though.

Does anyone have experience with Liquagen recently? I ordered a new rodi system and it is supposed to be delivered today according to amazon. However the UPS tracking shows nothing other than that a label was created last Tuesday and their automated system tells me that they are not in possession of the package. Now I have had issues with UPS tracking before showing next to nothing and yet my package arrives on time as it was supposed to. Just to be safe though I tried to call Liquagen and their auto message says to email for an immediate response. I tried emailing and I'm just getting the mailer-daemon unable to deliver failure messages. So now I'm slightly concerned. Kind of needed this rodi yesterday.
 
If it was fulfilled/shipped through Amazon that's probably where I'd direct my immediate inquiries to.
I absolutely would but it wasn't fulfilled by amazon. It was supposed to be shipped by liquagen. Also it's 6pm here now and ups definitely never showed up unfortunately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new