Little black crab ID

CarolynsThings

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
13
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I have another little critter to ID from my TBS rock. Small black crab... His legs are black and white striped, but his claw tips are white. Still very small, probably juvenile. Do I need to work on getting him out?
 

Attachments

  • document_4922504611136276075.mp4
    2.8 MB
I'm not 100%, but i would guess its a florida stone crab. TBS hitchhiker guide says as juveniles have striped legs. Designated not reef safe.

I'd sump it.
 
Love the jukes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new