Little concerned with whats

  • Thread starter Thread starter Subliminal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Subliminal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
306
Reaction score
242
Location
Princeton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
45E66DF1-8947-4258-8718-4E903AA43782.jpeg


I can’t tell if it’s one nem or two or what’s going on. But it’s sticking out holes on both sides of this rock. And it kind of skeeves me out a little and concerns me.

also I screwed up the thread title and I can’t seem to fix it.
 
Last edited:
45E66DF1-8947-4258-8718-4E903AA43782.jpeg


I can’t tell if it’s one nem or two or what’s going on. But it’s sticking out holes on both sides of this rock. And it kind of skeeves me out a little and concerns me.

also I screwed up the thread title and I can’t seem to fix it.
The pic is a little fuzzy and best under white lighting - and closer if possible
 
That's gotta be 2 separate BTAs, no? I'm no expert but that looks like a huge distance for a BTA to stretch. Either way, tank looks beautiful. The BTA is nice enough that I bet you could find and LFS to trade it in to.
 
C2F53C23-7A74-491E-837D-85DFFCB8AC3A.jpeg

That's gotta be 2 separate BTAs, no? I'm no expert but that looks like a huge distance for a BTA to stretch. Either way, tank looks beautiful. The BTA is nice enough that I bet you could find and LFS to trade it in to.
That’s what I was thinking too. It sucked back into the rock for like a week or so and I was worried it was dying, but I think instead it was multiplying
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new