Little introduction from the Netherlands

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Just in case you were never given this advice: Take a few minutes for a quick web search on the product series you are going to purchase, and check if there have been a series of tank failures in the past.

I'm currently in the process of "switching brands" for this very reason.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to our R2R family!
20251206_193750_44642934-BA12-43F7-ACF8-0A46695B2AE2.png
 
I would also say do some research on which brands dont have a lot of seam failures. Not sure how many options you might have over there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new