Little Kessil hangy thingie

cba191

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
953
Location
salt lake city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need one more of these. Does anyone have an extra or know where to find one?
e4635d06-d0df-46b8-a4d3-d9b1a0aa2451.jpg
 
I have a couple of them that are extras. They need some TLC but if you send a label I'll give you a couple. Or you can contact Kessil directly and they should be able to sell them to you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new