Little Macro Session from my German Tank

Nanoriffe.de

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,


I was Facebook written it out some of my macro shots set here, this I'll be very happy to make time.


If still more to be desired, then simply say modest, still have massive pictures for you.


regards mark


Makro_SPS.jpg


Makro_SPS1.jpg


Canon EOS 7D
Canon 60mm Macro
 
Very well done! We need more pics!
 
more more me want more! Great photos. I love to see really up close shots of acropora where you can see the zooxanthella.
 
Yes more please!
 
Hello,


I am very glad that you like my pictures. Macro shots are my passion.
I would like to show you here are a few nice shots.
'll Take a little mix put together.


Greetings, your Mark

And here are the pictures ......

acro_01.jpg


acro_02.jpg


acro_03.jpg


acro_04.jpg


acro_05.jpg
 
Gorgeous photos!
 
Pretty nice pictures.

How about a full tank shot?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new