Little Macro Session from my German Tank

Hello,


thanks for all the praise.
The photographs were taken with a Canon EOS 7D and a Canon Macro Lens 60mm 2.8.


Also I set times today a total intake of the basin.

scuba165_01.jpg



scuba165_05.jpg



scuba165_06.jpg



scuba165_07.jpg



scuba165_08.jpg


The Tank is a Eheim Scuba Cube 165 Marine.

Will also equal times the basin introduced to you in the Members section tank.


Sorry for the late reply, but just have a lot to do with my Sea Water Forum in Germany.


But I also have a few macros for you ;)
 
Amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new