• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Aquaria/Diver's Den

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After almost 5 years without my tank up and running I'm getting started again. Big thanks to those who have posted the salinity differences between Live Aquaria and Diver's Den. This time I set up two acclimation buckets at 1.020 for the Live Aquaria fish, and 1.025 for the Diver's Den fish instead of forcing the fish to acclimate to "my" salinity.

Water from Live Aquaria was 1.020
Water from Diver's Den was 1.025

Live Aquaria: two firefish, two azure damsels, and one royal gramma
Diver's Den: bonded pair of flame hawks

All arrived alive. One flame hawk bag was leaking but hadn't lost much water. Fish look ok so far. Only complaint is the Live Aquaria fish are tiny. Medium to Live Aquaria is small to me. Anyway, positive order experience.

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 5 bumblebee snails. Got 1 crab and 1 empty shell... 3/5 is good lol.. comon

823EF217-45C5-4F06-91F0-1E1C2054108C.png 0FBF6A8D-392D-46E5-A12F-9D2713D6A10C.png

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back