Live Aquaria Should I order

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to purchase a aqua cultured blue Mandarin . I hear great things about live Aquaria aquaria but they use UPS .. have always had problems with ups . Too bad they don’t use Federal express. Have most of you guys ordered from them and received a overnight shipment by 10 AM? I don’t want my fish sitting in a box on a truck till 6pm .. what you guys think ?

Do you have a Petco or LFS nearby? ORA is breeding mandarins and I was able to get two picked up for half the cost LA wants. They dont get Biota but most places can order ORA fish. Plus I got to see the fish condition in person before buying.

Pauley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya pretty much what happened to me found a yellow chest wrasse kind of a big reason why I even made an order and nothing was said until the day of shipping when I noticed it wasn't on the list supposedly you can leave a note asking them not to ship unless they have all the fish
LOL, they’re famous for that. I called customer support one time, and the snarky lady informed me that their policy is clearly spelled out on the website and that they make far too many shipments in a day to notify people if items are out of stock. Haha. Yet somehow companies like Walmart have no issue with this. IMO, they’ve gone down in quality in the last few years, but we‘re running out of decent options these days. I’ve been lucky with saltwater fish.com.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 163 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back