Live Aquria gem

Outlaw Corals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
862
Reaction score
691
Location
Colonia
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn’t believe what i found last night in the live aquaria diver’s den, I couldn’t get it in my cart, fast enough and check out, I haven’t seen one of these in 20 year’s or so, a old school gold tear drop maxima, you guys that have been around a long time. Should remember these.

E53B6D9E-2D26-4319-927A-86D10C6AE813.png BC116C95-C76B-46FC-A529-8CE8B332948B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new