LIVE from MACNA 2011! Just for YOU!

I see you right now! Look at you trying to hide your country boy accent behind a NY hat!

LOL, say Iowa more often. I like it.

I ..... O ..... WA

Shoot, it wasn't live after all. Just a recording. :P I like this Rev
 
Last edited:
HAHAHA I can't believe I left that up!! LOL!
 
We're here at MACNA and will stream LIVE in 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Just keep saying "buddy" Rev. I could listen to that all day : )
 
What accent??? I don't know what yal are talking about...sounds perfectly normal to me!! :wink: Great job on the coverage by the way...will tune in tomorrow!

Tammy
from ALABAMA!
 
Rev,
Thanks very much for the tour, but hate to tell you, looks like you had a bit of dirt right under your lower lip. Might want to clean that off before next broadcast!!! :wink:
 
Great job Rev n thank-you again we will see ya tomorrow even if ya don't see us lol ;)

Big Steve

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
 
yippie-ki-yea Rev!!! Thanks for the video man, awesome of you to do that for those of us that can't be there! :D
 
thanks for the vid Rev! looking forward to attending macna next year in DFW! You think you can get some video of Chris's new dimmable LED units at the Reefkoi booth? :)
 
Last edited:
I am so bummed I couldn't go, most of my local club went and one of them has racked up winnings/gifts of a LED pendent, a TLF reactor, a wrasse, a monti, and new paly's all free and just on the first day... the rest I have talked to have been winning alot of toys as well (not as nice as the first guy but enough to pay for the entire weekend).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new