• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Phyto, Copepods, Berghia Nudibranchs from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Item Price
14 - 219
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! We have plenty of heat packs for the unusual cold snap this coming week. Feel free to get those orders in for shipping Tuesday and Wednesday (as Monday is a holiday).

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Today was a holiday, but we'll be shipping fresh pods and phyto tomorrow and Wednesday. You still have time to get orders in for shipping this week!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember, we now ship Wednesday too (using two day shipping). If you've been thinking about getting some fresh phyto and pods, you could have them as soon as Friday!

(Shipping cutoff is Wednesday at 2pm Central Time.)

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're going to make a cool graphic tonight or tomorrow, but I'm too excited to wait! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

*For PODEXPLOSIONJUG you'll add any product containing a half gallon Snacklebox (including Snacklepack) to your cart, and then you'll add a 32 oz. Snacklebox to your cart. It has be the 32 oz. size - two 16 oz. bottles won't work.) When you enter the code at checkout, the 32 oz. Snacklebox will be discounted to $0.

**For PODEXPLOSIONGALLON you'll add any product containing a full gallon of Snacklebox to your cart. Then you'll add a half gallon Snacklebox. Enter the code at checkout, and the half gallon will be discounted to zero.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I was thinking about how to prepare for our three week shipping pause over the Christmas/New Years holiday, I realized that I was going to still have to harvest pods every week in order to make sure we had enough to ship out once January arrived. But I didn't know where to store all those pods and keep them healthy for three weeks. Then the obvious answer occurred to me - just bring more culture tanks online, and use the harvested pods to start more cultures. Long story short - now we have about 30% more copepod production than ever before, which means we have a major pod explosion on our hands!

Help us find all these extra copepods a new home! From now until Sunday, use code PODEXPLOSIONJUG to receive a free 32 oz. Snacklebox for every half gallon Snacklebox you purchase. Or use code PODEXPLOSIONGALLON to receive a free half gallon Snacklebox for every gallon Snacklebox you purchase.

*For PODEXPLOSIONJUG you'll add any product containing a half gallon Snacklebox (including Snacklepack) to your cart, and then you'll add a 32 oz. Snacklebox to your cart. When you enter the code at checkout, the 32 oz. Snacklebox will be discounted to $0.

**For PODEXPLOSIONGALLON you'll add any product containing a full gallon of Snacklebox to your cart. Then you'll add a half gallon Snacklebox. Enter the code at checkout, and the half gallon will be discounted to zero.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We've had a major population boom - a #copepod explosion! - and we want to give y'all 50% more pods for free. See the graphic below for details.
Copepod Explosion.png

*You must add the free product to your cart. When you enter the code at checkout, the price of the free product will be discounted to 0.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Last chance - the Copepod Explosion sale is valid until midnight. To make it a little simpler, we've created two "Copepod Explosion" bundles on our webpage (no coupon code needed).

explosion.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! We had several people ask about extending the Pod Explosion sale, so we're going to do it one more time! From now until midnight Sunday night, visit our website, click "Shop" then click "Bundles" and you'll see our Pod Explosion Sale (Buy one half gallon Snacklebox, get a 32 oz. Snacklebox FREE):

1706224338023.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! We had several people ask about extending the Pod Explosion sale, so we're going to do it one more time! From now until midnight Sunday night, visit our website, click "Shop" then click "Bundles" and you'll see our Pod Explosion Sale (Buy one half gallon Snacklebox, get a 32 oz. Snacklebox FREE):

1706224338023.png

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you looked into our subscriptions? Get automatic orders with automatic savings every two weeks, month, or two months. A 20, 15, or 10 percent discount applies. Plus you can still take advantage of our periodic sales and discount codes!

It's not too late to order for Friday delivery - all orders placed by noon central time on Wednesday will ship two day for Friday delivery!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! Our new copepod tanks that we added over Christmas are now fully operational, guaranteeing that we can produce even higher quality bottles/jugs of copepods. At the same time, we're cutting our prices on a number of copepod and combo products. Half gallon and gallon sizes of all our copepods, both single species and Snacklebox, have been reduced. We've also cut the price on 32 oz., half gallon, and gallon Snacklepack Combos.

Shop here:

We've simultaneously launched a new "Bundles" page, where you can build your own Snacklebasket. You now have more flexibility than ever to select the right products, in the right sizes, for you tank - and get a discount, too. (You can also create your own custom bundle and then subscribe to it, for even greater savings and convenience.)

Check out our bundles page here:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 150 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back