• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Phyto, Copepods, Berghia Nudibranchs from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Item Price
14 - 219
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CAD5527B-8807-4144-B7BE-8469395DA86C.jpeg

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump! Will be shipping fresh phyto and pods Monday. Check out our half gallon and gallon options to get more bang for your buck!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who is thinking about adding phyto and pods to their tank this week? Want to boost biodiversity? Beat dinos? Fight nuisance algae? Supplement your cleanup crew? Feed your corals?

If you’re Thinkin Dinkins, there’s still time to get your order in for this week’s shipping!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can we get live pods and phyto to you in the summer? Yes we can - read how:

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you considered our subscription options? Save time/hassle plus get a discount by setting up a subscription on your favorite products!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you know that adding pods and phyto can significantly reduce the severity of the new tank "ugly phase?" From a customer of ours:

The theory of skipping the ugly stage is a little more involved than just keeping the lights off.
You have to add pods and feed them phytoplankton. This increases the pod population over time so that when you do turn the lights on, there will be very little to no algae growing because the pods will consume it before it grows too much. If you do get the uglies, it will be very short lived.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just wanted to say "thank you" to all our customers and supporters here. We truly couldn't do this without you; y'all mean the world to us!

If anybody ever has any questions, issues, etc., please don't hesitate to reach out (either by PM or email at [email protected]). We pride ourselves in a rapid response time, and we always put customers first. We're taking orders for next Monday shipping!

Also, as of right now, there are still a limited number of both berghia and amphipods available, as well us TONS of phyto and pods!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Taking orders to ship fresh Monday, with ice packs and styrofoam boxes you’ll get your phyto and pods alive and well!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We're starting to get the orders ready to ship out tomorrow (Monday). You still have time to get your order in for shipping tomorrow - the cutoff for Monday shipping is about noon (Central time) on Monday.

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s not too late to get those orders in for shipping this week! We’ll be shipping again tomorrow with guaranteed live arrival Friday or sooner - even in this heat.

You have all the way until 4 pm central tomorrow to place that order!

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! Check out our new JUMBO combo pack options:

Of course, we always have our mainstay - the Reef Snacklebox - available as well (in sizes from 16 oz to 3 gallons!):

16 oz bottle - 1 gallon jug - https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/products/reef-snacklebox-copepod-rotifer-blend
1.5 gallon - 3 gallon jugs - https://dinkinsaquaticgardens.com/p...cklebox™-copepod-rotifer-blend-1-gallon-sizes

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody! One of the most common questions we get in the summer is "Can you still ship, even in this heat?" That's a great question, and I'm happy to say the answer is a resounding "YES!" In fact, just last week we shipped an order to Phoenix in 115 degree heat. The package was on the UPS truck all day, until 8 PM. But all the pods were alive and well.

Here's how we do it:

Step 1:
We package all orders in 1.5" thick styrofoam coolers. (They're biodegradable, so no environmental worries there.) This helps moderate temperature swings and protect from the most extreme heat. But by itself, this isn't enough for ultra-hot locales.

Step 2: We check the weather every Monday and Tuesday before shipping and we add the appropriate number and size of ice packs. Since we ship out of Dallas, every order gets at least one ice pack to keep it cool until it gets out of Texas. We learned during the winter and spring that your pods are actually perfectly happy down into the 40s, so we always err on the side of putting too many ice packs in the box. I'm not talking about a few three ounce ice packs either - we're shipping out some orders today with six pounds of ice packs. (Please note that it's normal for the ice packs to be completely melted and room temperature when you receive your package. That just means they did their job!)

Step 3: We have an iron-clad and hassle-free live arrival guarantee. In about 2-3% of cases, something unusual happens along the way. It's not a problem - simply send us an email, a PM, or Facebook Messenger us and we'll replace your order free of charge. No pictures or videos or forms to fill out.

We will absolutely get your live products to you, still alive, any time of the year. Thank you for Thinkin Dinkins!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back