Live Rock Alternative!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For several years now we have been using manmade Real Reef rock and we love it!! It's the choice of professional aquarists!

Years ago we imported and sold tons and tons of rock from all types of locations such as Tonga, the Marshall Island, Fiji, Indonesia, Haiti, and more. Thank goodness for Real Reef because importing all that rock came with a horrific smell.

Real Reef is the best of all those!!

Why? Because its manmade with all natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful pests. Actual wild reefs are not chopped up and destroyed, its made environmentally safe here in the USA. We keep it in our systems so it has all the live bacteria without all the dying and rotting sponge or other stuff that makes other rock smell foul and nasty. Real Reef is always beautiful in color and smells fresh!

Please consider Real Reef for your reef. We have affordable shipping included pricing and will gladly hand pick every piece to your specifications! Try some today, you can add to an existing reef with no spike.

https://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/Real-Reef-Live-Rock-Shipping-Included-Prodview.html

portfolio-photo-182_zpsn1kzdcco.jpg

realreefrock2014-03893_zpsk0umw8fu.jpg

real-reef-product-large3_zpsq8askbsj.jpg

Believe it or not that's manmade rock! Every piece is unique and gorgeous with real live rock textures and color. It's simply better than any other alternative. We use it and have for years in many tanks!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back