Live Rock and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter geomarq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

geomarq

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
South Windsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this add up, http://hartford.craigslist.org/clt/5535267215.html, really want the space back. Please come get it, give me a reasonable offer. I also lots of other things, let me know what you may need, the short list:
- Avast Kalk reactor
- NextReef MR1 GFO reactor
- large calcium reactor (I'm forgetting the name right now)
- PH controller
- misc. pumps and testing equipment
Let me know what your looking for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new